The American College of Surgeons (ACS) Surgeon Specific
Registry (SSR) is an easily accessible and user-friendly registry which allows
the individual surgeon to track his/her cases and outcomes in a convenient
manner. Data entry takes a few minutes to complete per patient and can be
performed on a number of devices, including personal computers, tablets, and
smartphones. To keep data entry burden at a minimum, only the essential
variables are required for collection. This system allows surgeons to compare
their outcomes to others in a confidential way.
In addition, the Surgeon Specific Registry (SSR) offers features to help you
meet regulatory requirements and track your cases and outcomes when it’s
convenient for you.
- Submit surgical measures for Centers for Medicare
& Medicaid Services Physician Quality Reporting System (CMS PQRS).
- Meet American Board of Surgery Maintenance of
Certification (MOC) Part 4 and Recertification requirements.
- Use case logging for the individual surgeon.
- Enter and edit cases online and on your mobile device
(iPhone, iPad, and Android).
- Complete cases within a matter of minutes based on
key clinical data variables.
- Review benchmark and real-time online reports.
Visit the ACS website or more information about the Surgeon Specific Registry
or e-mail SSR@facs.org.