- To exit a training module:
- Click the red "X" button in the upper right corner of the exam
- To resume the training module where you left off:
- Upon re-entering the training module, you will be prompted if
you would like to resume where you left off.
- Answer "Yes" to "Would you like to resume where you left off?"
- If you answer "No", your training module will start at
the beginning and you will lose your
- After you have finished a module and return to the class listing
page and refresh your browser using the "refresh button"(usually near
the top of your browser near the URL address bar) to show your
"success " status on the training module you have finished.
- Use only "Internet Explorer" to take review the training modules,
as other browsers may not provide all functionality.
- Please turn off any "pop-up blockers" you have installed on your
browser. "Pop-up blockers" will prevent the training modules from loading
- NOTE: Two browser windows will pop-up when you launch a
training module. One window appears blank and one window contains training
modules content. Keep both of these windows "open". If you close either
window, you will exit the training module entirely.
- It is recommended that you close all non-essential computer
programs/applications while viewing the training modules.